2012年5月14日月曜日

I'm in the mood for walking !

I'm in the mood for walkin', romancin' 
Ooh I'm given' it all today
                   
I'm in the mood for chancin'
I feel like walkin'
                    
Ooh so come on and hold me tight
Walkin', I'm in the mood, babe
So let the music play
                  
Ooh I'm walkin', I'm in the groove, babe
So get on up and let your body sway
                              
I'm in the mood for walkin', romacnin'
You know I shan't ever stop today
                     
I'm in the mood for chancin'
I feel like walkin'
                    
Ooh from head to my toes
Take me again
                       
And heaven who knows
Just where it will end
                      
So walk, yeah let's walk, come on and walk
walk, yeah let's walk, come on and walk !
 
ロケ地/御堂筋フェスタ 

2 件のコメント:

ぶっち〜 さんのコメント...

最後が笑えたなぁ
明日楽しみにしています

hayanon さんのコメント...

今日はお疲れさまでした~
ぱるさんと、今度どこ行くか考え中ですよ~